Deepfake websites ?

SobekRa

Found this one, gives a few free pics once you go through the captchas and the quality is superb. It also gives 2 variations on the selected pic which is a nice touch. It also creates realistic AI generated images based off face photos with a free trial, the results are honestly mind blowing!
Give it a try, certainly worth a look!

Last edited:

Stoneyloon

I use this site, gives you a free token when you enter your email address, if you're like me then you jave several different email accounts, it's flawless with the nudes.

Deviancy22

I use this site, gives you a free token when you enter your email address, if you're like me then you jave several different email accounts, it's flawless with the nudes.

Can say this is my all time favorite website, start with 5 free uses, can give feedback 4 times for 5 more uses each time, so 25 free uses per email address.
Has a pretty basic selection of what it understands for custom images but quality is awesome and predicts body’s really well

monkjew

Can say this is my all time favorite website, start with 5 free uses, can give feedback 4 times for 5 more uses each time, so 25 free uses per email address.
Has a pretty basic selection of what it understands for custom images but quality is awesome and predicts body’s really well
Can you only dress them in sexy clothes? No nudes?

Deviancy22

You’ve got to be very precise with what you ask it to do otherwise you get a very similar several times.
Also those 10 minute emails are perfect for this site because by time you do all your extras the email has reset so you go again

bawbag41

Anyone know if you buy tokens with PP is it a one off payment or a reoccurring DD? Tried a few free and did a good job even if a bit low res.

Celebfan2000

Anyone know if you buy tokens with PP is it a one off payment or a reoccurring DD? Tried a few free and did a good job even if a bit low res.
$5.99 gives you 100 pics in a week then they expire

$19.99 gives you 600 pics in a month span

You have to keep paying per month or week

Deviancy22

Anyone found one that does decent fetish style pictures? Like undressbaby is good but the rope is always really fake looking

SobekRa

Found this one too, gives a few free pics and the quality is superb! It also gives 2 variations on the input selected pic which is a nice touch. It creates realistic AI generated images based off face photos and has recently updated the customisation options of outfits. It also now allows you to animate your result pictures in post production bringing them to life. The results are incredible!
Give it a try, certainly worth a look!