Best AI DeepFake sites

SobekRa

I thought I'd share what I find to be the best sites for creating AI DeepFakes and or art renders of all your favourites.
By far the best site is linked below. The AI rendering on this site is simply incredible and the vast array of options is mind blowing.
Features include the ability to generate AI girls (or boys) from complex inputs including your own face pictures, fully customise setting, scene, body type, body shape, clothing, pose, etc. You can also create a variety of styles of your picture, for cinematic to anime. This site also features the option to swap faces on your own input pictures, and the results are the best out there.
The editing suite allows you to customise any picture with any details, as well as remove clothing on pictures as required.
The site has a full Youtube tutorial, so what may seem daunting at first, becomes easy once you learn how to get the most out of you results.
The site also allows you to explore the work of other users, more than 11 million pictures to date, for inspiration and ideas, and also makes it easy to clone other users pictures and refine the results to you taste.
This site is deeply comprehensive, a one stop shop for all your AI creation requirements.;)

iOS & Android app link on site, claim 50 free credits :cool:

The second site worth mentioning is linked below. While not as comprehensive at the above site, it has a good level of clothing removal and outputs 2 options for each render across the site, which is a nice touch.
The tech support on the site a brilliant, quick response to issues, and it also has an option to refund flawed results, which happens promptly.
The AI creating feature renders high quality creations from your facial inputs, with plenty of customisation options for scene, pose, body type, clothing and expression. The facial rendering is superb!

Last edited:

SobekRa

Another site for a recommendation :)
This site gives you a comprehensive free trial and has extensive options for AI Generated girls with gorgeous results.

SobekRa

This one has recently upgraded to allow not only clothes erasing, but now also Face swop photos AND Video Face swop. The interface is easy to use and the results are surprisingly good. Trick: if you use your initial 10 free tokens, go to the link below your result photo, click 'Feedback' and you'll instantly receive another 10 tokens. This can be done multiple times a day ;)

Stoneyloon

This one has recently upgraded to allow not only clothes erasing, but now also Face swop photos AND Video Face swop. The interface is easy to use and the results are surprisingly good. Trick: if you use your initial 10 free tokens, go to the link below your result photo, click 'Feedback' and you'll instantly receive another 10 tokens. This can be done multiple times a day ;)

The quality of that site has gone down, you need to use another token to get a good quality pic and the videos cost too much. Good for basic undressing but that's all. Plus I'm already its only 5 free goes now too, 10 was a while ago.

tardiplion

I prefer running things local when I can, but when I can't I like . No login required and you get a few fastish generations for free each day. Some favorites below:

Attachments

• french.maid.lingerie.09HY.png
    french.maid.lingerie.09HY.png
    491.6 KB · Views: 119
  • japanese.geisha.in.k.TFGF.png
    japanese.geisha.in.k.TFGF.png
    849.2 KB · Views: 117
  • topless.deerskin.ski.4X43 (1).png
    topless.deerskin.ski.4X43 (1).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 117