OnlyFans 3li5e Chri5tie

headgear

I dont know if its just me but I'm a subscriber and shes not posted any content for at least 2 weeks and maybe even more than that - you get a message like 'how you doing babe?' every day or so and I sent back a question 'why no content?' and the response said 'I've got plenty of content' but god knows where because I'm not seeing anything?

fenners

What pisses me off with her is she will talk the talk but it’s all a load of shite. She said all b/g content would be through her bf connors page, I subbed to it for a month and wasn’t sent a single thing. No wall posts(which I don’t care for) but no ppvs to purchase. She talked in a live stream about having loads of b/g stuff available through his page, facial vids, all sorts, but nothing has come from it and there wasn’t any b/g live streams either like she said would happen.
I’m happy paying ppv prices for good content but there literally isn’t any offered

Peanut 9675

What pisses me off with her is she will talk the talk but it’s all a load of shite. She said all b/g content would be through her bf connors page, I subbed to it for a month and wasn’t sent a single thing. No wall posts(which I don’t care for) but no ppvs to purchase. She talked in a live stream about having loads of b/g stuff available through his page, facial vids, all sorts, but nothing has come from it and there wasn’t any b/g live streams either like she said would happen.
I’m happy paying ppv prices for good content but there literally isn’t any offered
I know how ya feel on her page she offered me a video showing her pussy so I took the offer and it was her in the shower and the pussy part was literally 3 frames in the video absolute joke

headgear

I know how ya feel on her page she offered me a video showing her pussy so I took the offer and it was her in the shower and the pussy part was literally 3 frames in the video absolute joke
I have not seen a single piece of content - images or video coming from her for 3 weeks - I seem to get a daily spurious message eg 'How are you babe?' but nothing else - either shes sending nothing out or theres something wrong with my subscription - I wont be renewing!

Henry2022

Didn't she say via her social media accounts that last night at 9pm, she would do something special... Is there any of this on her OF or was this one of her cash spins again? I removed my subscribe from her page, so I don't know.

fenners

Didn't she say via her social media accounts that last night at 9pm, she would do something special... Is there any of this on her OF or was this one of her cash spins again? I removed my subscribe from her page, so I don't know.
She said she’d be online from 9pm answering messages

Uttoxeter22

Don’t believe a word she says. She is quite possibly the biggest scammer on that site. Spams you multiple times daily and is always full of excuses why she cancels shows. I only have a free trial, would never pay for anything where she is concerned. You just have to look at the comments in her posts by subscribers who actually pay ‍♂️

Kay78

Don’t believe a word she says. She is quite possibly the biggest scammer on that site. Spams you multiple times daily and is always full of excuses why she cancels shows. I only have a free trial, would never pay for anything where she is concerned. You just have to look at the comments in her posts by subscribers who actually pay ‍♂️
Doesn't excuse it of course because she doesn't have to be doing this,( and should be doing what people are paying for), but I think that she's not a well person mentally.

Wagman

I just cant understand why she has an account - she never posts/sells any video content but still sends out daily one liner messages
You mean whoever runs her account sends out messages? I haven’t subscribed to her for months now but when I did, it was definitely the company, not her.

Uttoxeter22

Yes that’s very clear, she has said this numerous times but spams like it’s going out of fashion and never promises anything. So many guys ripped off I can imagine. Then when she created a profile with her bloke (I presume) and the same old spammy messages were pumped out. Cancelled live shows and always apologising saying something come up…. I only know this because spammy messages were sent.. gave up on being remotely interested months ago.. it’s the guys that have lost money i feel sorry for

Te23

Shes got fucked up lips, spots on her tits, mentally unstable, never ever posts what she promises. Don’t send her money- you will not get anything back.

fenners

I agree with the above that she is mentally unwell and that is a big part of the issues on the site with her, I don’t think she necessarily sets out to scam anyone but she clearly needs some sort of help. She’s still shown plenty, more than I thought she would when she started it so let’s just be happy we got something lol