OnlyFans 3li5e Chri5tie

headgear

I dont know if its just me but I'm a subscriber and shes not posted any content for at least 2 weeks and maybe even more than that - you get a message like 'how you doing babe?' every day or so and I sent back a question 'why no content?' and the response said 'I've got plenty of content' but god knows where because I'm not seeing anything?

fenners

What pisses me off with her is she will talk the talk but it’s all a load of shite. She said all b/g content would be through her bf connors page, I subbed to it for a month and wasn’t sent a single thing. No wall posts(which I don’t care for) but no ppvs to purchase. She talked in a live stream about having loads of b/g stuff available through his page, facial vids, all sorts, but nothing has come from it and there wasn’t any b/g live streams either like she said would happen.
I’m happy paying ppv prices for good content but there literally isn’t any offered

Peanut 9675

What pisses me off with her is she will talk the talk but it’s all a load of shite. She said all b/g content would be through her bf connors page, I subbed to it for a month and wasn’t sent a single thing. No wall posts(which I don’t care for) but no ppvs to purchase. She talked in a live stream about having loads of b/g stuff available through his page, facial vids, all sorts, but nothing has come from it and there wasn’t any b/g live streams either like she said would happen.
I’m happy paying ppv prices for good content but there literally isn’t any offered
I know how ya feel on her page she offered me a video showing her pussy so I took the offer and it was her in the shower and the pussy part was literally 3 frames in the video absolute joke

headgear

I know how ya feel on her page she offered me a video showing her pussy so I took the offer and it was her in the shower and the pussy part was literally 3 frames in the video absolute joke
I have not seen a single piece of content - images or video coming from her for 3 weeks - I seem to get a daily spurious message eg 'How are you babe?' but nothing else - either shes sending nothing out or theres something wrong with my subscription - I wont be renewing!