[Read the thread rules] Models on Purpleport / modelfol.io / Adultfolio / model-kartei.de / Maxmodels.pl (no mass dumping of togs content)

stuarts

So after the demise of the first one here is round two......

A thread to discuss models on those sites.

Thread rules are in place to stoo the threas being hikacked by requests where no effort has been made.

THREAD RULES
1 - Requests must post full links to the models portfolio/profile.
2- If the models port/profile is hidden to members only, then post at least one picture with your post
3 - Before posting any request for material, use pimeyes.com to see if content may exist, and confirm that you have used it*
4 - Do not mass dump togs content, its spam, create another thread.

Top tip:

When using pimeyes, save the thumbnail you are interested in and put it into yandex to reverse image search. When it works, it works.....

*pimeyes may draw a blank but there may be content around, but more often then not it is succesful and should be used before putting in requests.

(P.s. mods - the dmca which removed the last thread - what content was it for)

Last edited:

onetruesaxon22

I was just looking for the old thread to find a post if anyone can help, it was the model rebecca tun. she has an onlyfans with her husband, does anyone know the name of it?

guitars-r-fun

I watched that video - I understood that she had done topless with this photographer, her parents found out, and that she regretted it?
Nope. He tried to get her to do topless but she refused. So he tried to get her to pose in ways where there would be nipple slips. The pics with the slips were the ones she was anoyed about and she made sure they were not released anywhere.
He had the sets on bentbox but they did not include the slips. but he has since removed the sets from there too.