Emma spellar Photos & Videos

B16_Ads

I went to school with her, was nothing to look at back then. She’s also the bird from the old pot noodle advert back in the day.

dirtydave

I haven't looked at all of them...but I did find a slip on the "Fire" video. You can see her labia or I suppose it's called backburger.
So is this the one you were talking about? Does that mean there's another one too..that would just be amazeballs.
View attachment 805911
good find!! hd screenshot would be great for records!, yes im sure it was front view..bit of labia hanging down..will look at b2t website and try to guess which one

dirtydave

good find!! hd screenshot would be great for records!, yes im sure it was front view..bit of labia hanging down..will look at b2t website and try to guess which one
I'm thinking it is confess (sorry no longer have hdrive fucked) its her in nuns outfit...not 100% but 90% sure its this one

I'm thinking it is confess (sorry no longer have hdrive fucked) its her in nuns outfit...not 100% but 90% sure its this one
Thanks. I had just found it and was about to post it here. Anyway, thanks for guiding me through this journey.

Attachments

• Emma Confess1.png
    Emma Confess1.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 295
  • Emma Confess2.png
    Emma Confess2.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 318
  • Emma Confess3.png
    Emma Confess3.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 310
  • Emma Confess4.png
    Emma Confess4.png