Alicia Vikander

Spider pig

I clean shit
Staff member
*I'll delete this comment soon, cause it's not relevant to the thread.
I hate bumping the thread, joining the useless snowflake drama, but here I go:
1) It doesn't matter if the reaction given is ":)" or ":mad:", reaction is reaction, as they're raising your status to or above 'Well-Known Member";
2) I'm not breaking any rules. I give positive reactions a lot, but only on useful posts;
3) You don't need to cry about it. We're only random anonymous dudes who people will forget on the next minute, so relax;
4) You can give me angry reactions anytime you want, cause I really (really) don't care. And (as I said) It's actually good to a profile receiving (any) reactions;
5) Here's the polite response of a staff member about the use of emojis:

View attachment 2351530
Using an 18 month old conversation where you’ve removed a certain section of it, wouldn’t happen to be referencing the fact you had already had a ban from another mod for being a dick with the angry emoji reaction would it?
Don‘t use conversations with admin to justify your actions on here thanks, enjoy the holiday.

Wolfsbain

Troll removal expert
Staff member
I'm Johnatanbruno. I couldn't care less about your temporary ban on my other account, as I have another 6 accounts on this forum. You don't have the power you think you have. You can ban this one too, and the other 5, this forum isn't the same as before, so what am I loosing exactly? ;)
6 accounts? Even trolls don’t need 6 accounts, grow the fuck up and stop posting underage shit and then commenting in other accounts on it, you weird nonce!

MrMisters

My brother or sister in christ, could you give some more guidance how to find it? I just got lost in some yesichat vola bullshit, and then in some discord vola channel, and now it seems like chinese government is onto me

Open Google

Type in the “Search Bar” (The big empty space with search beside it) “vola pcchat”

You will then see search results, usually the top one is the right one

I wouldn’t worry about the Chinese, They can’t even get my chicken curry delivered in less than 30 minutes

EnryKO

Open Google

Type in the “Search Bar” (The big empty space with search beside it) “vola pcchat”

I wouldn’t worry about the Chinese, They can’t even get my chicken curry delivered in less than 30 minutes
too many "c" only pchat

Hjmo

Open Google

Not sure we need to be that patronising but hey

When people say “vola” they are referring to the site volafi le dot org. A chat and file sharing site from back in the day which was the source of most of this site of we’re honest

Vola hosted rooms. The one in question was called cancer or /cancer

That is what you were being asked for

What room on vola did you find that

JLamb76

Unfortunately for me the security certificate, or lack thereof, makes vola inaccessible on my phone and laptop both. Any way around that? It doesn't give an option to bypass.

Miraluka

so anybody found this mystical vola that was mentioned above? r/pchat and r/pcchat do absolutely nothing

Wolfsbain

Troll removal expert
Staff member
I think it’s time to call it, at the point we’ve now reached it appears to be more of a “ we have it you don’t” thread, that’s fine but baiting and winding up members that don’t have it is going to lead to a complete breakdown of the thread if it hasn’t already headed that way. The forum is a place for sharing but nobody is expected to post, it’s more of a choice and all contributions are received gratefully, if genuine information is being given that’s fine but if you’re just here to shove it in members faces that you have it but have no intention of sharing and are just enjoying holding one over on strangers you’ve never or ever will meet then perhaps find another source of amusement.