Nuts/Zoo Models Full Frontal

TopCatsNumber2

Anyone remember her? I'm not sure if she was ever in Zoo/Nuts, but I can't think how else I discovered her. I do remember at the time hoping we'd see them fully. Now? Does a pastie/plaster actually make that much of a difference?

emily-brady-3.jpg

Attachments

• 65336.jpg
    65336.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 184
  • emily-brady-12.jpg
    emily-brady-12.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 207
  • 5344.jpg
    5344.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 203

St Jimmy

Anyone remember her? I'm not sure if she was ever in Zoo/Nuts, but I can't think how else I discovered her. I do remember at the time hoping we'd see them fully. Now? Does a pastie/plaster actually make that much of a difference?

View attachment 2491500
Emily Brady is her full name she has only ever done SFW no fully nude that I'm aware of. And don't think she ever appeared in Zoo/Nuts

TopCatsNumber2

Emily Brady is her full name she has only ever done SFW no fully nude that I'm aware of. And don't think she ever appeared in Zoo/Nuts
Ta. And only ever meant the boobies ha ha. Where do you stand on just the nips being covered? I'm now of the opinion if they're all out except the nips, I've seen her boobs.

Wallguy85

Ta. And only ever meant the boobies ha ha. Where do you stand on just the nips being covered? I'm now of the opinion if they're all out except the nips, I've seen her boobs.
Very good question. So I feel robbed if I’ve seen the boob and not the nipple. As you never get the full picture. Lucy Pinder did that for years and not having the nips on show made me feel like I was being robbed. So nips have to be on show to say you’ve seen the boob

uboot66

Was there any better content for 'Cute_cassandra' from the early nuts days. Hardly any content seems to exist anymore.