OnlyFans Lottie Moss / lottiemossof

rooster7815

Ask her if it's real cock or toy, I guarantee you'll be told the latter. I've been burned too many times on that platform, which is reason I asked. Obviously if I'm wrong then I'm wrong, but I received an almost identical message, several times, engaged conversation and asked the question above, she said it was a toy

Qxz

The con with these ones is they send more than one video. If they send one it will tell you the length before you open it. If they send more than five as you can see it just says 5. High probability that it’s 5 x 2 second clips.

pupsage

Ask her if it's real cock or toy, I guarantee you'll be told the latter. I've been burned too many times on that platform, which is reason I asked. Obviously if I'm wrong then I'm wrong, but I received an almost identical message, several times, engaged conversation and asked the question above, she said it was a toy
I'd still happily watch her fuck herself with a toy though lol

I asked. The response I got was “buy it and see. I don’t want to ruin the surprise” told me everything I needed to know

rooster7815

The con with these ones is they send more than one video. If they send one it will tell you the length before you open it. If they send more than five as you can see it just says 5. High probability that it’s 5 x 2 second clips.
Exactly this, most will be clips, of a min or so I would guess, but bunching them together just allows the creator to give a false impression

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S OnlyFans 2
B Requests 0
G OnlyFans 3
crapper Celebrity Nude Photos (Non-Leaks) 15
crapper Celebrity Sexy Photos 154